So lately with my calling, I'm the enrichment leader, I have come across a ton of great recipes. So I thought that it might be fun to have a blog that the members of the Marecle family could go & post recipes that they like. And also have it be a place where one could go to find a recipe that they have misplaced (i.e. cinnamon rolls, strawberry shortcake...). You know that we all do it....go to find that recipe card & can't locate it & call mom to get it & she's not home & didn't take her cell phone so you could call her & find out what time she'll be home to give the recipe to you....! Anyways....the email address on this is nmarecle@hotmail.com & the password is mygirls2. After typing the password I am going to change it to something that is easier for all to remember (as soon as I can figure out how to do that, when I do I'll post the new one.
So let the fun begin. My hope is that it will one day have so many that we would be able to get it printed & all have in a book form. Love to all. Natalie
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet! What a great idea...I will definately have to post some of our faves :)
You are too creative, just like your mother! Yeah, for us Marecle's! Once I get my act together I will try - we have to get Jessica involved...she has all the fancy good recipes. I guess we will have to leave it up to you or Miss to get all the good recipes from your mom:-) Love my sister-in-laws!
Post a Comment